More Useful Stuff
- +Women on Dating Apps Want Love, Not Hookups
- +The Earlier Guys Watch Porn, the More Likely They Desire Power Over Women
- +9 Women Reveal What They Don’t Want to See On Your Online Dating Profile
- +How What You Say on a Date Makes You More Attractive
- +Are You ‘Pulling Out’ as a Form of Contraception? Here’s Why That Might Be a Problem
Your relationship status is now “single”, but are you really over her? Avoiding your former flame on Facebook may help you recover from the break-up, new British research suggests. People who regularly viewed an ex’s Facebook profile – even if they were no longer friends – had a hard time moving on. If you unfriend her but can still see her profile pic, she may seem mysterious and alluring, says study author Dr Tara Marshall. But staying friends is risky too, since new posts may make you miss her. Marshall’s advice: if you’re struggling after a split, block your ex so she disappears from your digital world.