More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
- +This Is Why Women Fake Orgasms
- +You Can Now Watch 3D Hologram Porn In Your Home. Thanks, Star Wars
- +How You Can Impress Her Dad And Family Over The Holidays
Your relationship status is now “single”, but are you really over her? Avoiding your former flame on Facebook may help you recover from the break-up, new British research suggests. People who regularly viewed an ex’s Facebook profile – even if they were no longer friends – had a hard time moving on. If you unfriend her but can still see her profile pic, she may seem mysterious and alluring, says study author Dr Tara Marshall. But staying friends is risky too, since new posts may make you miss her. Marshall’s advice: if you’re struggling after a split, block your ex so she disappears from your digital world.