More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +WATCH: What You Should Be Doing When She’s On Top During Sex
- +Warning: You Should Never Touch These 4 Spots On Her Body During Sex
- +Why Some Women Love Rough Sex—And 4 Hot Ways to Try It
Your relationship status is now “single”, but are you really over her? Avoiding your former flame on Facebook may help you recover from the break-up, new British research suggests. People who regularly viewed an ex’s Facebook profile – even if they were no longer friends – had a hard time moving on. If you unfriend her but can still see her profile pic, she may seem mysterious and alluring, says study author Dr Tara Marshall. But staying friends is risky too, since new posts may make you miss her. Marshall’s advice: if you’re struggling after a split, block your ex so she disappears from your digital world.