More Useful Stuff
- +Here's What You Need To Wear On Your Valentine's Date
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Yes, It’s Possible to Overdose On Coffee. Here's What To Do If You Drank Too Much
- +This Guy Got Hepatitis From Drinking Energy Drinks
- +Here Are 11 Undeniably Good Reasons To Go Have A Coffee Right Now
If you grab dinner with a former flame, you could snuff the spark in your current relationship. According to a new Cornell University study, dining with an ex is more likely to spark jealousy in your girlfriend than just meeting for coffee. It might trace back to a fear of emotional infidelity: women may consider the act of eating more intimate than other forms of interaction, possibly because they associate it with dating and family, says study author Dr Kevin Kniffin. Catching up with a lass from the past? Schedule a coffee date meet-up for late morning, which is less jealousy-inducing than an afternoon rendezvous, the study also found.