More Useful Stuff
- +Here's How Caffeine Can Boost Your Gym Performance - Even If You Already Drink A Lot Of Coffee
- +This 10-Minute Trick Will Wake You Up More Than Caffeine Does
- +6 Signs You’re Addicted To Caffeine
- +Here's What You Need To Wear On Your Valentine's Date
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
If you grab dinner with a former flame, you could snuff the spark in your current relationship. According to a new Cornell University study, dining with an ex is more likely to spark jealousy in your girlfriend than just meeting for coffee. It might trace back to a fear of emotional infidelity: women may consider the act of eating more intimate than other forms of interaction, possibly because they associate it with dating and family, says study author Dr Kevin Kniffin. Catching up with a lass from the past? Schedule a coffee date meet-up for late morning, which is less jealousy-inducing than an afternoon rendezvous, the study also found.