More Useful Stuff
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
- +There Are 3 Types Of Porn Users... Which One Are You?
- +Why People Are Turned On By Golden Showers
The woman I’ve been seeing always cries during love scenes in movies. Do I comfort her? Leave her alone?
Let the lady cry! We can’t always control our tears, especially when Ryan Gosling is kissing Rachel McAdams in the rain next to a pond full of swans. You know what else? Sometimes it feels good to have a little emotional release. (You should try it out.) So when she starts to sniffle, let her know you’re cool with her letting her guard down. Hold her hand and don’t make a big deal of it (or interrupt a good chick flick by asking “what’s wrong?” This is not something you can fix.)