More Useful Stuff
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
The woman I’ve been seeing always cries during love scenes in movies. Do I comfort her? Leave her alone?
Let the lady cry! We can’t always control our tears, especially when Ryan Gosling is kissing Rachel McAdams in the rain next to a pond full of swans. You know what else? Sometimes it feels good to have a little emotional release. (You should try it out.) So when she starts to sniffle, let her know you’re cool with her letting her guard down. Hold her hand and don’t make a big deal of it (or interrupt a good chick flick by asking “what’s wrong?” This is not something you can fix.)