More Useful Stuff
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
Yes, it can be done, but there’s a trick to it…
While having sex in water is slippery, exhilarating fun, know that condoms and water don’t mix. And despite all that liquid, water actually washes away the natural lubrication from a woman’s body, which can lead to some not-so-pleasurable sex. Do it right and pack a silicone lubricant (Pjur Woman, R104, matildas.co.za). It’s not water-soluble so will make penetration a lot more comfortable for both of you. Often, sex in water is more awkward than electrifying, but it’s really the adrenaline of doing something risky that boosts arousal. So use skinny dipping as foreplay and head indoors for the main event. Or, for the really adventurous, try these X-rated moves…
Sit on the ledge and let her get in top, straddling you. The jets will add extra stimulation.
Get her to climb the pool ladder and hold the rails; stand on the lowest rung and enter her from behind, using the rail for spine-tingling leverage.
The detachable shower head is a great sex prop for both of you. Sit is the bath and ahve her squat over you, backwards cowgirl-style facing his feet. She can control the depth while wielding the shower nozzle.