More Useful Stuff
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Can You Squat More Than A 46kg Woman? Probably not this one!
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
How to Show Her a Good Time
“I know a new guy is worth my time when he has hiking boots in his closet, not loafers. The outdoors are an essential part of who I am. I feel the need to be physical for my sanity. So in all my roles I do my own stunt work and am very active in my downtime. I don’t do clubbing, shopping, bars or restaurants that much. I like to make my own food, and spend all my time outdoors near trees and nature.”
How to Impress Her
“If you want to make me feel special, make me something with your hands or plant me a tree. Also, you need to show you have a lust for life and for living. After spending time here filming, I have learnt that South Africans have gumption, a real vitality, and it’s intoxicating. I don’t see it anywhere else or in any other culture. When people go for stuff here, they’re full hearted about it.”
How to Turn Her Off
“Real men don’t belittle or abuse others – human or animal. Nature and animals are my distress valves, especially dogs. I used to help rescue dogs that were on the verge of being euthanised so they could be adopted. When I first moved to LA, I thought that dogs made more sense to me than people. The greatest thing a man could leave behind is his kindness.”
Rhona Mitra is Major Rachel Dalton in the TV series Strike Back. Her next project is Michael Bay’s The Last Ship.