More Useful Stuff
- +5 Ways To Sleep Soundly Even If You’re In Bed With A Kicking Blanket Thief
- +8 Foods You Had No Idea Could Put You To Sleep
- +These 5 Tricks Will Help You Get Better Quality Sleep Every Night
- +7 Things You Do In the Morning That Make You Feel Tired All Day
- +This Is How Many Extra Calories You’ll Eat Tomorrow If You Stay Up Late Tonight
In a new study from Auburn University, the more aggressively a person behaved – stomping out of the room, swearing, slinging insults – during a romantic dispute, the worse both partners’ shut-eye tended to be. For men, lovers’ spats often lead to depression and difficulty dozing off. Heated arguments can make you ruminate, the scientists speculate, interfering with your ability to wind down.
Here are some Unconventional Marriage Tips to follow if you find your relationship is crashing on the rocks and you need to get back to a better place.
If you find yourself awake and agitated after a fight, maybe even a little depressed follow the link for some ways to Beat Depression before if defeats you.