More Useful Stuff
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
- +There Are 3 Types Of Porn Users... Which One Are You?
- +Why People Are Turned On By Golden Showers
If you’re not getting enough sex, chances are you’re sexually frustrated. A new study at the University of Michigan found that a healthy sex life may increase your overall wellness later in life. In the study, researchers performed experiments on male fruit flies and discovered that when they were exposed to female pheromones and expected mating but were denied, they showed heightened stress levels, a decrease in stored body fat, and, on average, lived shorter lives than male flies with access to female mates. This could mean that sexual frustration, physiologically and psychologically, is toxic to our wellness, according to the senior author of the study. Here’s Your Passport To More Sex and ways to Get Her In The Mood.