More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +Take Your Oral Sex Skills Up A Notch With These 5 Moves You’ve Never Tried Before
If you’re not getting enough sex, chances are you’re sexually frustrated. A new study at the University of Michigan found that a healthy sex life may increase your overall wellness later in life. In the study, researchers performed experiments on male fruit flies and discovered that when they were exposed to female pheromones and expected mating but were denied, they showed heightened stress levels, a decrease in stored body fat, and, on average, lived shorter lives than male flies with access to female mates. This could mean that sexual frustration, physiologically and psychologically, is toxic to our wellness, according to the senior author of the study. Here’s Your Passport To More Sex and ways to Get Her In The Mood.