More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
In a recent study conducted by UK Researchers measuring the Effect of Sexual Activity on Wages provided some interesting findings. According to a forthcoming study in the International Journal of Manpower, healthy employees who have more frequent sex earn higher wages. Contemporary social analysis suggests that health, cognitive and non-cognitive skills and personality are important factors that affect the wage level. Nick Drydakis, an economics lecturer at Angila Ruskin University in Cambridge, England wrote“Sexual activity may also be of interest to social scientists, since sexual activity is considered to be a barometer for health, quality of life, well-being and happiness”. Higher wage returns pertained not only to heterosexual persons but homosexual as well. The study was strengthened by over-identification tests, robustness checks, falsification tests, as well as, decomposition analysis and sample selection modelling.