More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
In a recent study conducted by UK Researchers measuring the Effect of Sexual Activity on Wages provided some interesting findings. According to a forthcoming study in the International Journal of Manpower, healthy employees who have more frequent sex earn higher wages. Contemporary social analysis suggests that health, cognitive and non-cognitive skills and personality are important factors that affect the wage level. Nick Drydakis, an economics lecturer at Angila Ruskin University in Cambridge, England wrote“Sexual activity may also be of interest to social scientists, since sexual activity is considered to be a barometer for health, quality of life, well-being and happiness”. Higher wage returns pertained not only to heterosexual persons but homosexual as well. The study was strengthened by over-identification tests, robustness checks, falsification tests, as well as, decomposition analysis and sample selection modelling.