More Useful Stuff
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
- +There Are 3 Types Of Porn Users... Which One Are You?
- +Why People Are Turned On By Golden Showers
Talk it out, people. During sex, many women are hesitant to ask for clitoral stimulation or to stimulate themselves, although men would love both options. In a Canadian study, men in a male-only focus group had an “extremely positive” reaction to the idea of a woman asking for stimulation or touching herself. But in their own focus group, women said they feared hurting the guy’s self-esteem, says author Dr Claire M.A. Salisbury. The fix: encourage her!