More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +Take Your Oral Sex Skills Up A Notch With These 5 Moves You’ve Never Tried Before
Talk it out, people. During sex, many women are hesitant to ask for clitoral stimulation or to stimulate themselves, although men would love both options. In a Canadian study, men in a male-only focus group had an “extremely positive” reaction to the idea of a woman asking for stimulation or touching herself. But in their own focus group, women said they feared hurting the guy’s self-esteem, says author Dr Claire M.A. Salisbury. The fix: encourage her!