More Useful Stuff
- +How To Make Sure She's Moaning In Pleasure, Not Pain
- +Heat Up Your Sex Life With These 7 Advanced Positions
- +7 Sex Positions You Shouldn't Ask Her For Tonight
- +Make This One Choice And You're Likely To Have Better Sex, More Money And A Happier Life
- +Here’s Why Some Women Actually Despise Valentine's Day
Talk it out, people. During sex, many women are hesitant to ask for clitoral stimulation or to stimulate themselves, although men would love both options. In a Canadian study, men in a male-only focus group had an “extremely positive” reaction to the idea of a woman asking for stimulation or touching herself. But in their own focus group, women said they feared hurting the guy’s self-esteem, says author Dr Claire M.A. Salisbury. The fix: encourage her!