More Useful Stuff
- +Why You Love the Chase More Than the Relationship
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Can You Squat More Than A 46kg Woman? Probably not this one!
Sweat is a lubricant. New research confirms that women who hit the gym have a better time in bed. In a study from the University of Texas at Austin, women with low sex drive (caused by prescription drugs) who worked out regularly for 21 days reported higher sexual desire – especially when they had sex after a workout. Their exercise-related improvement in genital bloodflow is probably a result women not on meds can also expect, researchers say.
Make sure to stay away from certain lubricants if you are trying to conceive because some Lubes Kill.