More Useful Stuff
- +Here's How Many Women Regret Having Casual Sex
- +How Many Times Could You Have Sex In A Day?
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
- +Sex Therapists Want You To Make These 6 Resolutions This Year
Sweat is a lubricant. New research confirms that women who hit the gym have a better time in bed. In a study from the University of Texas at Austin, women with low sex drive (caused by prescription drugs) who worked out regularly for 21 days reported higher sexual desire – especially when they had sex after a workout. Their exercise-related improvement in genital bloodflow is probably a result women not on meds can also expect, researchers say.
Make sure to stay away from certain lubricants if you are trying to conceive because some Lubes Kill.