More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +The #1 Thing She Wants In Bed Will Make Sex Better For You Too
- +The Sex Position Most Likely to Break Your Penis
- +How Sam Heughan Forged A Body Worthy Of A Scottish Highlander
Sweat is a lubricant. New research confirms that women who hit the gym have a better time in bed. In a study from the University of Texas at Austin, women with low sex drive (caused by prescription drugs) who worked out regularly for 21 days reported higher sexual desire – especially when they had sex after a workout. Their exercise-related improvement in genital bloodflow is probably a result women not on meds can also expect, researchers say.
Make sure to stay away from certain lubricants if you are trying to conceive because some Lubes Kill.