More Useful Stuff
- +This Is The Best Position If You Want Anal Sex To Feel Good For Her
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
- +There Are 3 Types Of Porn Users... Which One Are You?
Being ravaged in front of a roaring fire is many women’s fantasy. Spread your warmest blanket in front of the hearth, then warm her up: sit facing each other, fully clothed, and take turns shedding one item of clothing at a time. “Meditate on each other – not touching, just looking,” says Dr Carole Altman, author of Sex: How To Tell Your Lover Exactly What You Want, Exactly When You Want It (R238, Kalahari). “Firelight is very flattering and protective, so most women will feel comfortable exposing their bodies.”