More Useful Stuff
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
Being ravaged in front of a roaring fire is many women’s fantasy. Spread your warmest blanket in front of the hearth, then warm her up: sit facing each other, fully clothed, and take turns shedding one item of clothing at a time. “Meditate on each other – not touching, just looking,” says Dr Carole Altman, author of Sex: How To Tell Your Lover Exactly What You Want, Exactly When You Want It (R238, Kalahari). “Firelight is very flattering and protective, so most women will feel comfortable exposing their bodies.”