More Useful Stuff
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
- +This Is The Best Position If You Want Anal Sex To Feel Good For Her
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
If a woman’s first time was bad, she may be less sexually satisfied later, a new University of Tennessee study reports. Women who felt pressured, anxious or regretful about the way they lost their virginity rated their current sex life as less than satisfying. Because your first time is such a momentous event, it can shape long-term perceptions of sex, says study author Dr Matthew Shaffer. If her maiden voyage was a wreck, ask what she didn’t like about her first time – and what makes her feel fulfilled now. Then focus on the latter.