More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +Take Your Oral Sex Skills Up A Notch With These 5 Moves You’ve Never Tried Before
If a woman’s first time was bad, she may be less sexually satisfied later, a new University of Tennessee study reports. Women who felt pressured, anxious or regretful about the way they lost their virginity rated their current sex life as less than satisfying. Because your first time is such a momentous event, it can shape long-term perceptions of sex, says study author Dr Matthew Shaffer. If her maiden voyage was a wreck, ask what she didn’t like about her first time – and what makes her feel fulfilled now. Then focus on the latter.