More Useful Stuff
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
- +This Is The Best Position If You Want Anal Sex To Feel Good For Her
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
Music definitely sets the mood (it’s also a great talking point and memory maker), so I definitely approve of a well-curated mix.
The breathy sexual equivalent of a spa’s whale song soundtrack? That’s just a tacky turn-off. Avoid titles like, “Werner’s sex playlist” or, worse, “Amanda” and a list of previous/planned conquests.
Be as selective about what you name the playlist as you are with the mix.