More Useful Stuff
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +Take Your Oral Sex Skills Up A Notch With These 5 Moves You’ve Never Tried Before
- +WATCH: What You Should Be Doing When She’s On Top During Sex
- +Warning: You Should Never Touch These 4 Spots On Her Body During Sex
- +Why Some Women Love Rough Sex—And 4 Hot Ways to Try It
Listen up, men: a woman is about to confirm what you’ve always suspected. “Sometimes I don’t understand what’s going on in my own head,” says the 23-year-old actress. “I feel what I feel when I feel it.” Fortunately, there are ways to make her feel better about you.
Call her on her BS
Greene knows that a man might tell a half-truth to avoid a woman’s reaction, but that’s a mistake. “If you’re honest from the beginning, it helps avoid a lot of hurt in the long run,” she says. “What, you think I can’t handle it?”
Use her (in a good way)
When a woman says, “I’m a great [blank],” go with it. Great gift buyer? Ask her help. Great planner? Throw a party together. It shows you value her. Greene is a great listener, and loves when men ask for her advice. “I need to be with someone who makes me feel like a better person,” she says.
When you feel, act
“I dated a guy for three years. In the final six months, I felt like I changed and that we weren’t compatible anymore.” You can bet he noticed too. But he didn’t act. So she dumped him. If you feel something’s wrong, she probably does too. Check in with her on her plans and needs. It could save your relationship.