More Useful Stuff
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
- +There Are 3 Types Of Porn Users... Which One Are You?
- +Why People Are Turned On By Golden Showers
It’s a common story. Compromise with strategic lighting. Here are some ideas from Candida Royalle, an award-winning director of erotica for women.
It’s not as harsh as overhead lighting and makes naked skin look better.
Light a candle
…or put that lamp behind an irregular object, like a plant. You’ll create oddly shaped shadows, making the lighting unthreatening and part of the fun.
Use a lowwatt, amber-hued bulb
“Amber neutralises the blues of blemishes and tired eyes, and gives skin a warm, soft, creamy look,” says Royalle.