More Useful Stuff
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
It’s a common story. Compromise with strategic lighting. Here are some ideas from Candida Royalle, an award-winning director of erotica for women.
It’s not as harsh as overhead lighting and makes naked skin look better.
Light a candle
…or put that lamp behind an irregular object, like a plant. You’ll create oddly shaped shadows, making the lighting unthreatening and part of the fun.
Use a lowwatt, amber-hued bulb
“Amber neutralises the blues of blemishes and tired eyes, and gives skin a warm, soft, creamy look,” says Royalle.