More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
- +This Is Why Women Fake Orgasms
- +You Can Now Watch 3D Hologram Porn In Your Home. Thanks, Star Wars
- +How You Can Impress Her Dad And Family Over The Holidays
You’ve been hanging out with her for weeks, but now you need some space. Here’s how to make it happen.
You’re double booked
No SMSing. Once your other plans have been made, call her to cancel. If your plans involve a woman, be vague, but not suspiciously so. Say you were suckered into doing a favour for a friend and you’ll make it up to her.
IN THE MOMENT
She sees you with someone else
If you’re fenced in, introduce the women, but avoid using titles (not even “this is my friend”). Ease in a see-you-soon sign-off. Yes, it’s awkward, but it’s worse if you’ve led her on and lied about what you’re doing. Be prepared, unless you was clear you weren’t exclusive, she’s going to be pissed.
You’re ready to move on
Real men don’t let things fizzle. Tell her how it is, but keep it brief. Meet her for coffee (order an espresso), tell her she’s great, but you’re interested in meeting other people. Pay the bill and bounce.