More Useful Stuff
- +One Of the Best Lower-Body Exercises On the Planet Just Got Even Better
- +The local driver who went from Playstation to Ferrari, just got SA colours
- +Can You Squat More Than A 46kg Woman? Probably not this one!
- +Think You'd Notice If You Had A Heart Attack? Think Again
- +This 5-Move Workout Will Get You Absolutely Shredded
Tired of dinner and a movie? You don’t need help from Christian Grey to lift your sex life to new heights. Professor Laura Berman, author of the passion prescription, describes some creative new ways to update your most time-tested bedroom moves.
Position her legs straight up against your chest instead of on the bed. Then pull her legs gently upward as you move in. You’ll have an easier time stimulating her clitoris and G-spot.
Scoot your body a little closer so that the base of your penis can stimulate her clitoris and add some rocking to your thrusting.
Woman on Top
Prop yourself up at the head of the bed with pillows so she can hold onto the headboard for greater support. This position may make it easier for her to control the depth and rhythm.
Try gripping her legs when she’s in reverse cowgirl. You’ll get the unforgettable view, and she’ll feel sexy and uninhibited.
Man from Behind
Have her crouch on the bed with her torso upright; position her back against your chest. You can touch her more easily in this position, and her hands will be free to pleasure herself.
Place a pillow under her hips and thighs. With this simple tweak, you’’ll be better able to change the depth of your penetration.
Now you may unshackle your sex life.