More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +Take Your Oral Sex Skills Up A Notch With These 5 Moves You’ve Never Tried Before
- +WATCH: What You Should Be Doing When She’s On Top During Sex
- +Warning: You Should Never Touch These 4 Spots On Her Body During Sex
- +If You Wear This, She’s More Likely to Orgasm
A new study has confirmed what married men have known for years: the happier one’s wife is with marriage, the happier the man will be with life.
The study analysed data of 394 couples. Participants were asked question such as whether their spouse appreciates them, argues with them, understands their feelings or gets on their nerves.
According to researcher Deborah Carr the study found that, “For both spouses being in a better-rated marriage was linked to greater life satisfaction and happiness.”
“I think it comes down to the fact that when a wife is satisfied with the marriage she tends to do a lot more for her husband, which has a positive effect on his life,” said Carr.