More Useful Stuff
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +Women on Dating Apps Want Love, Not Hookups
- +This Is When She's Most Likely to Cheat In Your Relationship
- +The Earlier Guys Watch Porn, the More Likely They Desire Power Over Women
- +9 Women Reveal What They Don’t Want to See On Your Online Dating Profile
A new study has confirmed what married men have known for years: the happier one’s wife is with marriage, the happier the man will be with life.
The study analysed data of 394 couples. Participants were asked question such as whether their spouse appreciates them, argues with them, understands their feelings or gets on their nerves.
According to researcher Deborah Carr the study found that, “For both spouses being in a better-rated marriage was linked to greater life satisfaction and happiness.”
“I think it comes down to the fact that when a wife is satisfied with the marriage she tends to do a lot more for her husband, which has a positive effect on his life,” said Carr.