More Useful Stuff
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +8 Things Women Wish You Would Stop Doing During Oral Sex
- +The New Rules Of Oral: You Should Never Do These 8 Things During A Blowjob
- +Take Your Oral Sex Skills Up A Notch With These 5 Moves You’ve Never Tried Before
- +Science Explains Why You’re a Jerk When You Drink Alcohol
My fiancée takes forever to climax when I’m going down on her. How can I speed things up?
For starters, you’re going to need to shift your attitude. If she senses you’re tiring, she’ll fake it to please you. It’s simple performance anxiety, especially if she’s a little self-conscious about the location of your head. You’re not the first man who’s checked his watch during an oral session. But remember, it takes a few minutes just for her to relax and let go. So spend some time above the waist before descending – and then use your hands before and during. Keep it simple and steady. Repetitive motion isn’t boring; it’s how you get her off.