More Useful Stuff
- +How To Make Sure She's Moaning In Pleasure, Not Pain
- +Heat Up Your Sex Life With These 7 Advanced Positions
- +7 Sex Positions You Shouldn't Ask Her For Tonight
- +Make This One Choice And You're Likely To Have Better Sex, More Money And A Happier Life
- +Here’s Why Some Women Actually Despise Valentine's Day
You like novelty, but she craves familiarity.
A woman’s sexual fantasies tend to be recurring and are often triggered by someone she knows, according to a new study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior. One popular theme: “most women reported fantasies in which their partner was so turned on he had to have sex with her on the spot,” says study author
Dr Samantha Dawson. Other prominent themes were foreplay, bondage and chivalry. Curious what your girlfriend imagines doing with you? Ask her to write down her fantasies as they occur. Doing this may make her more aware of her desires – and can help you fulfill them, says Dawson.