More Useful Stuff
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
You like novelty, but she craves familiarity.
A woman’s sexual fantasies tend to be recurring and are often triggered by someone she knows, according to a new study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior. One popular theme: “most women reported fantasies in which their partner was so turned on he had to have sex with her on the spot,” says study author
Dr Samantha Dawson. Other prominent themes were foreplay, bondage and chivalry. Curious what your girlfriend imagines doing with you? Ask her to write down her fantasies as they occur. Doing this may make her more aware of her desires – and can help you fulfill them, says Dawson.