More Useful Stuff
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
- +This Is The Best Position If You Want Anal Sex To Feel Good For Her
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
You like novelty, but she craves familiarity.
A woman’s sexual fantasies tend to be recurring and are often triggered by someone she knows, according to a new study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior. One popular theme: “most women reported fantasies in which their partner was so turned on he had to have sex with her on the spot,” says study author
Dr Samantha Dawson. Other prominent themes were foreplay, bondage and chivalry. Curious what your girlfriend imagines doing with you? Ask her to write down her fantasies as they occur. Doing this may make her more aware of her desires – and can help you fulfill them, says Dawson.