More Useful Stuff
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
Click here for fun
Condom brand Durex Australia has developed “Fundawear”, underwear for men and women that comes with built-in sensors that can vibrate and a mobile app that allows the operator to pinpoint where and how intensely to “buzz” their sweetie. We’ll assumes there is an off switch the wearer can control for situations such as staff meetings. Designed to be comfortable and attractive as well as stimulating, Mintel sees this new line as an example of the increasingly diverse use of wearable technology and of how completely the mobile web is becoming integrated into our lives. No word on when it may be available to the public.