More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +5 Times People Got So Hangry They Nearly Killed For Their Food
- +Feel The Burn In Just 4 Minutes With This Insane Burpee Workout
- +Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal?
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
Do couples who drink together stay together? Recent research from New Zealand suggests that women who regularly drink alcohol with their partner are happier in the relationship than those who drink without their partner. Imbibing together often means socialising together, which may lead to increased satisfaction, says study author Jessica Meiklejohn. Another factor: similar drinking habits could indicate overall compatibility. Don’t drain a bottle, though: the study also found that relationship happiness decreases if one or both partners are heavy drinkers or if one drinks more than the other.