More Useful Stuff
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
- +One Of the Best Lower-Body Exercises On the Planet Just Got Even Better
Do couples who drink together stay together? Recent research from New Zealand suggests that women who regularly drink alcohol with their partner are happier in the relationship than those who drink without their partner. Imbibing together often means socialising together, which may lead to increased satisfaction, says study author Jessica Meiklejohn. Another factor: similar drinking habits could indicate overall compatibility. Don’t drain a bottle, though: the study also found that relationship happiness decreases if one or both partners are heavy drinkers or if one drinks more than the other.