More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
Between the Tinder hook-ups, dirty DMs and popularity of polygamy, you’d think the new generation had given old traditions the boot. But research has shown the opposite. According to the Iconoculture Consumer Insight Watch List, 81% of millennials are still interested in getting hitched, having kids and settling down. And given the choice, they’d like to meet their mate out in the real world.
So if you’re looking for marriage material, put down the phone. Your best bet: hit the bookstore, park or supermarket and bank on the good, old-fashioned combination of coincidence and charisma. Or, read this fool-proof guide to finding your dream girl.