More Useful Stuff
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
- +The 5 Exercises Every Guy Should Master & Why
- +Doctors Make Mistakes. Here’s How to Help Them Get Your Diagnosis Right
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
Between the Tinder hook-ups, dirty DMs and popularity of polygamy, you’d think the new generation had given old traditions the boot. But research has shown the opposite. According to the Iconoculture Consumer Insight Watch List, 81% of millennials are still interested in getting hitched, having kids and settling down. And given the choice, they’d like to meet their mate out in the real world.
So if you’re looking for marriage material, put down the phone. Your best bet: hit the bookstore, park or supermarket and bank on the good, old-fashioned combination of coincidence and charisma. Or, read this fool-proof guide to finding your dream girl.