More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
Between the Tinder hook-ups, dirty DMs and popularity of polygamy, you’d think the new generation had given old traditions the boot. But research has shown the opposite. According to the Iconoculture Consumer Insight Watch List, 81% of millennials are still interested in getting hitched, having kids and settling down. And given the choice, they’d like to meet their mate out in the real world.
So if you’re looking for marriage material, put down the phone. Your best bet: hit the bookstore, park or supermarket and bank on the good, old-fashioned combination of coincidence and charisma. Or, read this fool-proof guide to finding your dream girl.