More Useful Stuff
- +Here's How You Can Blast Back Pain And Muscle Stiffness - With Just A Tennis Ball
- +Here's Why Men Should Drive Convertibles
- +What Are Captain Morgans – and Can They Help You Run Faster and Further?
- +This Is The Biggest Sex Mistake Young Guys Make
- +These Full-Length, Non-Pornographic Movies Are Somehow Available to Watch on Pornhub
When do you most feel like getting busy: when you’re happy and relaxed, or when you’re stressed and tense? Exactly. Studies show that anxiety and depression can make men more likely to go limp in the bedroom.
In fact, ED meds seem to be more effective when combined with therapy, according to researchers in Switzerland. And if the problem stems from sexual anxiety, counselling can help you communicate and empathise with your partner – a strategy that can ultimately relieve some of the performance pressure.
“Connecting behaviour, such as listening and emotional vulnerability, can be the greatest foreplay of all – especially for women,” says Wexler. So you can earn brownie points without lifting a finger.