More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
When do you most feel like getting busy: when you’re happy and relaxed, or when you’re stressed and tense? Exactly. Studies show that anxiety and depression can make men more likely to go limp in the bedroom.
In fact, ED meds seem to be more effective when combined with therapy, according to researchers in Switzerland. And if the problem stems from sexual anxiety, counselling can help you communicate and empathise with your partner – a strategy that can ultimately relieve some of the performance pressure.
“Connecting behaviour, such as listening and emotional vulnerability, can be the greatest foreplay of all – especially for women,” says Wexler. So you can earn brownie points without lifting a finger.