More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +5 Times People Got So Hangry They Nearly Killed For Their Food
- +Feel The Burn In Just 4 Minutes With This Insane Burpee Workout
- +Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal?
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
Ordering For Her: Charmingly confident or douchebag move?
The only time that might fly is if it’s your name above the door or you have shares in the place and you are so familiar with the menu/chef that you really do know best.
And then it would be hard to make that come off as anything but arrogant. At a tapas restaurant, you might suggest ordering some things to share – but check if there’s anything she doesn’t eat first and include her in the selection. (A good sign that she’s focused on you and not the food – and wants you to take over – is when she closes the menu.) Otherwise make some recommendations and leave it at that.
If she wants more advice or to relinquish her right to choice, she’ll ask you. Instead, ask whether she prefers white or red wine, and if she has a preference, order that.