More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
Ordering For Her: Charmingly confident or douchebag move?
The only time that might fly is if it’s your name above the door or you have shares in the place and you are so familiar with the menu/chef that you really do know best.
And then it would be hard to make that come off as anything but arrogant. At a tapas restaurant, you might suggest ordering some things to share – but check if there’s anything she doesn’t eat first and include her in the selection. (A good sign that she’s focused on you and not the food – and wants you to take over – is when she closes the menu.) Otherwise make some recommendations and leave it at that.
If she wants more advice or to relinquish her right to choice, she’ll ask you. Instead, ask whether she prefers white or red wine, and if she has a preference, order that.