More Useful Stuff
- +One Of the Best Lower-Body Exercises On the Planet Just Got Even Better
- +The local driver who went from Playstation to Ferrari, just got SA colours
- +Can You Squat More Than A 46kg Woman? Probably not this one!
- +Think You'd Notice If You Had A Heart Attack? Think Again
- +This 5-Move Workout Will Get You Absolutely Shredded
Ordering For Her: Charmingly confident or douchebag move?
The only time that might fly is if it’s your name above the door or you have shares in the place and you are so familiar with the menu/chef that you really do know best.
And then it would be hard to make that come off as anything but arrogant. At a tapas restaurant, you might suggest ordering some things to share – but check if there’s anything she doesn’t eat first and include her in the selection. (A good sign that she’s focused on you and not the food – and wants you to take over – is when she closes the menu.) Otherwise make some recommendations and leave it at that.
If she wants more advice or to relinquish her right to choice, she’ll ask you. Instead, ask whether she prefers white or red wine, and if she has a preference, order that.