More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Downsize your assumptions: men think an 18cm erection is perfect, but women actually prefer about 3cm less, a study in the journal Psychology of Men & Masculinity reveals. Not only did women not consider a larger-than-average penis desirable, but their ideal size matched that of the average package. “The mythology of the oversize penis comes from men’s desires, not women’s.
It’s a way men size each other up,” says sex therapist Brandy Engler. In fact, a giant erection can be uncomfortable for some women, Engler says.