More Useful Stuff
- +Make This One Choice And You're Likely To Have Better Sex, More Money And A Happier Life
- +Are You Mansplaining? And What Is Mansplaining Anyway? A Guy's Guide
- +This Is The Secret To Making Her Hot For You - Even Years After The Honeymoon Phase
- +5 Ways To Sleep Soundly Even If You’re In Bed With A Kicking Blanket Thief
- +Michael Phelps & Michael Jordan Have Some Tips For You On How To Stay Calm When The Pressure Is On
Before you buy the ring and pick the spot, ask yourself these questions…
- Have you lost interest in meeting other women?
- If your ex reached out to you, would that do nothing for you?
- Are you no longer interested in one-night stands?
- Do you miss her when she’s away?
- Do you think about planning a life with her?
- Do you see her as the potential mother of your children?
- Has she met your friends and family? Do they accept her?
- Do you appreciate her not-so-attractive qualities? Are you ready to embrace them?
- Are your lives already intertwined?
- Have you discussed finances?
- Have you had deeper conversations about what you want out of life?
- Where do you see yourself in the future?
- Do you know her goals? Her wants? Her needs?
- Do you know yours?
- Finally: have you answered yes to everything? Because logic will get you only so far. Now you have to lead with your heart.
Oh, and… learn her ring size, rehearse your lines and make sure she’s not allergic to roses!