More Useful Stuff
- +Michael Phelps & Michael Jordan Have Some Tips For You On How To Stay Calm When The Pressure Is On
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +6 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
- +3 Tricks To Help You Call BS When Someone Is Lying To You
- +If You Can't Stop Passing Gas, You Need To Read This
Before you buy the ring and pick the spot, ask yourself these questions…
- Have you lost interest in meeting other women?
- If your ex reached out to you, would that do nothing for you?
- Are you no longer interested in one-night stands?
- Do you miss her when she’s away?
- Do you think about planning a life with her?
- Do you see her as the potential mother of your children?
- Has she met your friends and family? Do they accept her?
- Do you appreciate her not-so-attractive qualities? Are you ready to embrace them?
- Are your lives already intertwined?
- Have you discussed finances?
- Have you had deeper conversations about what you want out of life?
- Where do you see yourself in the future?
- Do you know her goals? Her wants? Her needs?
- Do you know yours?
- Finally: have you answered yes to everything? Because logic will get you only so far. Now you have to lead with your heart.
Oh, and… learn her ring size, rehearse your lines and make sure she’s not allergic to roses!