More Useful Stuff
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
- +There Are 3 Types Of Porn Users... Which One Are You?
- +Why People Are Turned On By Golden Showers
If you’ve got the kind of open bedroom communication that allows you to say, “Bite me!” without her bursting into laughter, then go for it.
Talking about exactly what you want is usually the key to great sex, but sometimes verbalising something like that can make it seem silly. Try the tactic of touching – or in this case, nibbling – the way you want to be touched, I mean nibbled. Her neck and the area around her ears are extremely sensitive, so start there. Move down her body and rake your teeth over her breasts and nipples. You’ll have her attention now and hear if she’s into it. The more relaxed and sexually confident you are, the more she will be.
Treat her like she’s the sexiest woman in the world and she’ll love playing the role.