More Useful Stuff
- +The #1 Thing She Wants In Bed Will Make Sex Better For You Too
- +Why Cardiac Arrest During Sex Is Deadlier Than Any Other Activity
- +Are You One of the 90 Percent of Men Who Are ‘Overfat’?
- +Did You Know There's A Morning-After Pill For HIV?
- +Are You ‘Pulling Out’ as a Form of Contraception? Here’s Why That Might Be a Problem
A recent study indicates that a lower waist-to-hip ratio is associated with greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women.
The participants were 649 women with an average age of 48 and 685 men with an average age of 49 whose waist measurements were recorded along with information on the frequency of intercourse, erectile function, and overall sexual satisfaction.
Findings indicate the smaller a woman’s waist, the more frequently penile-vaginal intercourse occurred with better erectile function of her partner, regardless of their ages.
Men with a larger waist circumference reported less satisfying sex. Researchers suggest these results may indicate that a smaller female waist is more sexually enticing to men.