More Useful Stuff
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
- +This Is The Best Position If You Want Anal Sex To Feel Good For Her
- +Other Men Don’t Last as Long in Bed as You Think
- +3 Sex Tips From The Women Who Orgasm The Most
- +This Couple Took On A Challenge To Have Sex Every Morning For A Week. Here's What It Did For Their Sex Life
A recent study indicates that a lower waist-to-hip ratio is associated with greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women.
The participants were 649 women with an average age of 48 and 685 men with an average age of 49 whose waist measurements were recorded along with information on the frequency of intercourse, erectile function, and overall sexual satisfaction.
Findings indicate the smaller a woman’s waist, the more frequently penile-vaginal intercourse occurred with better erectile function of her partner, regardless of their ages.
Men with a larger waist circumference reported less satisfying sex. Researchers suggest these results may indicate that a smaller female waist is more sexually enticing to men.