More Useful Stuff
- +How To Make Sure She's Moaning In Pleasure, Not Pain
- +Heat Up Your Sex Life With These 7 Advanced Positions
- +7 Sex Positions You Shouldn't Ask Her For Tonight
- +Make This One Choice And You're Likely To Have Better Sex, More Money And A Happier Life
- +Here’s Why Some Women Actually Despise Valentine's Day
A recent study indicates that a lower waist-to-hip ratio is associated with greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women.
The participants were 649 women with an average age of 48 and 685 men with an average age of 49 whose waist measurements were recorded along with information on the frequency of intercourse, erectile function, and overall sexual satisfaction.
Findings indicate the smaller a woman’s waist, the more frequently penile-vaginal intercourse occurred with better erectile function of her partner, regardless of their ages.
Men with a larger waist circumference reported less satisfying sex. Researchers suggest these results may indicate that a smaller female waist is more sexually enticing to men.