More Useful Stuff
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
Think you have a shot? Guide your girl the right way and you’ll improve your odds.
Your clubs are probably too heavy and long for her comfort, so reserve a set of women’s clubs to rent at the range. Buy her a glove, too. This will protect her hand from blisters.
GIVE HER A LIFT
Holster the driver and choose a starter club with a higher loft, like a 7, 8, or 9 iron. These clubs are easier to hit, and a few solid shots can give her the confidence to progress to longer distance clubs.
SET HER UP
Start with a few simple pointers instead of 10. You want to come off as helpful, not overbearing. Have her stand with the ball in the middle of her stance and her knees slightly bent. Then, facing her, show her the interlocking golf grip. (Now’s your chance to touch her hands!)
LET HER RIP
Have her start with short swings (about a quarter of a full swing) without a ball. Once she can brush the same point on the ground a few times in a row, place a ball there for her to hit. As she acquires the motion, she’ll naturally progress to a full swing, incorporating her shoulders and hips.
If she’s struggling or growing bored, head for the putting green. Now you’re on a level playing field where you can encourage flirtatious competition with a closest-to-the-hole or chip-shot competition. Fore play!