More Useful Stuff
- +Would You Freeze Your Penis For Better Sex?
- +Here's Why You Should Stop Worrying About How Much Sex You're Having
- +Can Your Anxiety Impact Your Sexual Performance And Cause Premature Ejaculation?
- +How To Make Sure She's Moaning In Pleasure, Not Pain
- +Heat Up Your Sex Life With These 7 Advanced Positions
Your prescription: sex!
A romp in the sack can improve short-term brain function and long-term psychological health, thanks to the release of pleasure hormones, say British researchers. But the benefits don’t stop there. Having sex twice a week will…
Bolster your immune system
You’ll experience a spike in immunoglobulin A, an antibody that can fight off respiratory and stomach infections.
Cut your prostate cancer risk
The more you ejaculate, the more carcinogens you’ll flush out of your sex gland, say Australian researchers.
Halve your risk of fatal heart attack
Sex causes a surge in testosterone, a hormone that helps protect your heart from stress.
Ignite your fat burners
During a passionate bout of sex, men use 143 muscles and torch as many kilojoules as during a 15-minute jog.
De-stress your mind
After orgasm, your body releases oxytocin, a hormone that acts as a natural anti-anxiety drug.