More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
- +Sex Therapists Want You To Make These 6 Resolutions This Year
- +This Is Why Women Fake Orgasms
- +You Can Now Watch 3D Hologram Porn In Your Home. Thanks, Star Wars
This only slightly tongue-in-cheek list covers a few of the basics of dating a woman who spends a lot of time in the outdoors,
and, while written with hikers/climbers/bikers/skiers/runners in mind, many would also apply to farm girls.
Five reasons to date an outdoorsy woman
– she wears basic, easy-to-operate undergarments
– has a buff body
– usually appreciates simple beverages such as beer
– has a high level of dirt-tolerance
– she wears sensible shoes that can keep up with you
Five things you’ll have to be OK with though
– getting left behind if you aren’t up for a outing
– not always being better at everything than she is and getting some lessons from her
– dirt — dirt-tolerant gals don’t always have perfect nails, hair, or sweat-free clothing themselves
– not being able to impress her with the guy stuff many women swoon over
– male friends – hers: her outdoor activity buddies are here to stay and chances are more of them are male than female.