More Useful Stuff
- +8 Foods You Had No Idea Could Put You To Sleep
- +These 5 Tricks Will Help You Get Better Quality Sleep Every Night
- +7 Things You Do In the Morning That Make You Feel Tired All Day
- +This Is How Many Extra Calories You’ll Eat Tomorrow If You Stay Up Late Tonight
- +Are You On 1 Of These 4 Common Meds? They Could Be The Reason You're Always Tired
The full moon affects your sleep negatively, according to a study conducted by the University of Gothenburg in Sweden.
The study that was published in the journal Current Biology looked at 47 healthy 18-30 year-olds and found that not only did participants sleep for a shorter period on average during a full moon, but they also struggled to fall asleep.
“Subjects slept an average of 20 minutes less and had more trouble falling asleep during the full moon phase,” says researcher Michael Smith.
Here are 3 Tips For Better Sleep.