More Useful Stuff
- +Use this Guy's Secrets to Ditch Kilos, Realise Your Dreams & Get in the Shape of your Life
- +How To Choose The Right Sunglasses For Your Face Shape
- +Get Yourself A Pair Of Summer's Most Versatile Shoes
- +Style Hack: Pick The Right Board Shorts For Your Body Shape
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
Surf’s up this summer in Cape Town at the Wavescape Festival 2014, presented by Pick ‘n Pay.
The 11th edition of the Wavescape Surf Festival 2014, presented by Pick ‘n Pay, kicks off in Cape Town during November and runs until Sunday, 14 December.
Ocean lovers, film enthusiasts, foodies and conservationists will be spoiled with a host of events that centres on educating, entertaining and inspiring all age groups.
7 November : Sea Change Outdoor Photo Exhibition, Sea Point promenade
29 November : Fish Fry at Blue Bird Garage, Muizenberg
3 December : Slide Night, Centre for the Book, Queen Victoria St, City Centre
6 December : Cinema under the stars on Clifton 4th beach
7-10 December : Films at Brass Bell, Kalk Bay
11-14 December : Films at Labia Theatre, Gardens
The Festival is supported by Pick ‘n Pay, WWF-SASSI, Red Bull, Banana Peel, Jack Black Beer, and Save our Seas Foundation. All funds raised will go to the Festival’s beneficiaries NSRI, Shark Spotters and the Isiqalo Foundation.