More Useful Stuff
- +Allergies? Here's A Weird Way To Stop The Sneezing
- +Sick Of Running? Change This And You'll Change Your Mind
- +Your Summer Body Is Hiding From You - These Workouts Will Help You Find It
- +Woolies makes a big statement at Men’s Health Style event
- +The 5 Things You Have To Do If You Want To Get Fit For Summer
Surf’s up this summer in Cape Town at the Wavescape Festival 2014, presented by Pick ‘n Pay.
The 11th edition of the Wavescape Surf Festival 2014, presented by Pick ‘n Pay, kicks off in Cape Town during November and runs until Sunday, 14 December.
Ocean lovers, film enthusiasts, foodies and conservationists will be spoiled with a host of events that centres on educating, entertaining and inspiring all age groups.
7 November : Sea Change Outdoor Photo Exhibition, Sea Point promenade
29 November : Fish Fry at Blue Bird Garage, Muizenberg
3 December : Slide Night, Centre for the Book, Queen Victoria St, City Centre
6 December : Cinema under the stars on Clifton 4th beach
7-10 December : Films at Brass Bell, Kalk Bay
11-14 December : Films at Labia Theatre, Gardens
The Festival is supported by Pick ‘n Pay, WWF-SASSI, Red Bull, Banana Peel, Jack Black Beer, and Save our Seas Foundation. All funds raised will go to the Festival’s beneficiaries NSRI, Shark Spotters and the Isiqalo Foundation.