More Useful Stuff
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Is Waking Up To Pee At Night A Health Warning? This Person Thinks It Could Be
- +How to Survive a Bear Attack—According To the Guy Who Was Mauled Twice In One Morning
- +These Guys Did Battle With Mosquitos. And Won. And Now You Can Too
- +Make Your Own Medicine Ball
Tidy desk, tidy mind, right?
Well, maybe, says a a new study reported by Psychological Science. But hold up before you start organising that miscellaneous pile of paper that is gathering dust on your desk. The study showed that both tidy and messy work spaces have benefits. During the study, participants in the clean work areas made healthier food choices and supported the status quo, while those in messier rooms were more creative and unconventional.
Looking for a solution to that work problem? Time to clean down.