More Useful Stuff
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +Michael Phelps & Michael Jordan Have Some Tips For You On How To Stay Calm When The Pressure Is On
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +6 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
- +3 Tricks To Help You Call BS When Someone Is Lying To You
Tidy desk, tidy mind, right?
Well, maybe, says a a new study reported by Psychological Science. But hold up before you start organising that miscellaneous pile of paper that is gathering dust on your desk. The study showed that both tidy and messy work spaces have benefits. During the study, participants in the clean work areas made healthier food choices and supported the status quo, while those in messier rooms were more creative and unconventional.
Looking for a solution to that work problem? Time to clean down.