More Useful Stuff
- +Michael Phelps & Michael Jordan Have Some Tips For You On How To Stay Calm When The Pressure Is On
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +6 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
- +3 Tricks To Help You Call BS When Someone Is Lying To You
- +If You Can't Stop Passing Gas, You Need To Read This
Russ Swift, owner of Russ Swift Precision Driving, set a record for parallel parking in the tightest space. Use his tips to score a personal best for speed and accuracy.
1.] First, assess the spot. Pull up alongside the space so your car’s rear bumper lines up with the back car’s front bumper. If you see 1.2m to spare ahead of you, then you can make it. Pull beside the front car, leaving about 45cm between the doors. Come to a stop when your bumper is 60cm ahead of the other car’s back end.
2.] For a spot on the left side of the street, look over your left shoulder; reverse until your rear bumper clears the other car’s rear bumper. Crank the wheel to the curb.
3.] After your front bumper clears the car in front, straighten out your vehicle, ideally seven centimetres from the curb. Now hop out of the car and execute a celebratory fist pump.