More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
A 2007 study published in the journal Color Research & Application propose that the colour red is linked to excitement – it is considered an arousing and stimulating colour. It was also associated with characteristics of activity, strength, and stimulation. Certain hues such as red, orange, and yellow lead to states of arousal and excitement. Hence, when posting your selfies or photos on Facebook and Instagram – put your best face forward with the help of filters such as Mayfair, Rise, Valencia, Hefe, and Nashville to maximize your views, likes, and comments. Avoid filters that saturate like Lo-Fi and X-Pro II, these will gain the least amount of likes.