More Useful Stuff
- +WOAH: Here Are 5 Ways Hypnosis Can Help You Lose Weight, Quit Smoking And Lead A Better Life
- +A Race to the Finish: How to Tackle Stage Racing with Manuel Fumic
- +Do These Things Before You Turn 50
- +Going Bald? Here’s When You Should Shave Your Head
- +Here's Why You Need to Walk More than 10,000 Steps Per Day
A 2007 study published in the journal Color Research & Application propose that the colour red is linked to excitement – it is considered an arousing and stimulating colour. It was also associated with characteristics of activity, strength, and stimulation. Certain hues such as red, orange, and yellow lead to states of arousal and excitement. Hence, when posting your selfies or photos on Facebook and Instagram – put your best face forward with the help of filters such as Mayfair, Rise, Valencia, Hefe, and Nashville to maximize your views, likes, and comments. Avoid filters that saturate like Lo-Fi and X-Pro II, these will gain the least amount of likes.