More Useful Stuff
- +This Lifting Technique Will Make Your Biceps Look Like Baseballs
- +Do This One Move Before Your Curls to Build Massive Biceps
- +How Much Of Your Body Build Can You Really Blame On Genetics?
- +Here's How You Can Steal The Rock’s Secret Weapon For Building Muscle
- +If You Want To Grow Your Guns, Here Are 32 Exercises Smarter Than Bicep Curls
Men get a bang out of guns. But not Claire Taylor, co-ordinator at Gun Free South Africa, who has the following to say:
“While having a gun may make you feel safer, it doesn’t make you safer. Gun-related deaths are not indiscriminate acts of chance that randomly affect people. There is a simple cause and effect – the presence of a gun puts everyone at risk of injury and death. For many South Africans, having a gun in the home is about protecting themselves, their families and possessions against an intruder, but data both in South Africa and elsewhere shows that you’re four times more likely to have your gun used against you than to use it successfully in self-defence. And because guns don’t have a sell-by-date, once it’s been stolen it will continue to be used to perpetrate crimes against others.”