More Useful Stuff
- +Michael Phelps & Michael Jordan Have Some Tips For You On How To Stay Calm When The Pressure Is On
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +6 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
- +3 Tricks To Help You Call BS When Someone Is Lying To You
- +If You Can't Stop Passing Gas, You Need To Read This
One time I’m at a club and this guy comes up to my best friend’s sister – a girl I treat like a sister – and asks if he can buy her a drink. She points to me and says, “Well, you’ve got to ask my brother,” which seems ridiculous, because she’s Asian. The guy doesn’t take it well. He says derogatory things. I tell him to just walk away. And that’s when the dude just winds up and hits me in the face. Now, I was a professional fighter at the time. At first, I was hesitant to defend myself. I was shocked. Then the guy hit me again. Well, that’s when I lost it. Survival mode kicked in. Suddenly I had the strength of 10 men. I hit him with my elbows and took him down to the floor. The fight was over in seconds. I wasn’t trying to hurt him, but it took four bouncers to pull me off the guy. I wanted to dominate him, to let him know: don’t be a bully. You never know what kind of man you might run into.
If you can help it, don’t swing back. But if you have to, do as Jackson does.
1. Protect yourself
Put defence first. “Tuck your chin into your chest. Get your hands up,” Jackson says. “Now you can catch any punch he throws.”
2. Take him down
Next, grab both his legs and take it to the floor. “Sit your knee on his diaphragm,” Jackson says. “Add one punch to the face – he’ll know he’s in trouble.”
3. Hit the family jewels
Still not subdued? Time to get dirty. “Muay Thai him right in the balls,” Jackson says. “It’s a bar fight. You want it over fast. Don’t play around.”
– Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, former UFC light heavyweight champion. He starred as B.A. Baracus in the 2010 remake of The A-Team.