More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
Our American counterparts recently released a list of their most…interesting covers. Here are 10 of the goofiest covers in Men’s Health history. Hey, they thought they looked awesome at the time.
You’re not a cool dad until you and your infant son both appear ass-naked on the cover of a national magazine.
How women lie to men: by telling them their perms look good.
Because nothing sells “The Art of Sex” like a guy with chest hair and a blue tank top.
More chest hair, but at least we ditched the tank this time.
Look, don’t act like you didn’t think Adrien Brody was going to be a thing.
One on hand, there’s like a 27 percent chance this is James Van Der Beek. On the other hand, he would’ve been 14 at the time—and why would we put James Van Der Beek on our cover?
For Andy Samberg’s next trick, he’ll make this cover disappear.
Just in case you forgot where your abs are.
Back in ’92, the only way to ENERGIZE! was to layer T-shirts and tuck them into tight shorts.
Wait . . . make what big in bed, exactly?