More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
Cycling can jerk up a sticky mess for your privates. Here’s a sweet fix: honey. Men who ate honey – a source of antioxidants, before cycling, had lower levels of free radicals (which may indicate cell damage in their semen) after eight weeks than a placebo group did, in an Iranian study. Tip: Mix 1/4 cup of raw, unprocessed honey with water, and drink it 90 minutes before a ride, says study author Behzad Maleki.