More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
Cycling can jerk up a sticky mess for your privates. Here’s a sweet fix: honey. Men who ate honey – a source of antioxidants, before cycling, had lower levels of free radicals (which may indicate cell damage in their semen) after eight weeks than a placebo group did, in an Iranian study. Tip: Mix 1/4 cup of raw, unprocessed honey with water, and drink it 90 minutes before a ride, says study author Behzad Maleki.