More Useful Stuff
- +WOAH: Here Are 5 Ways Hypnosis Can Help You Lose Weight, Quit Smoking And Lead A Better Life
- +A Race to the Finish: How to Tackle Stage Racing with Manuel Fumic
- +Do These Things Before You Turn 50
- +Going Bald? Here’s When You Should Shave Your Head
- +Here's Why You Need to Walk More than 10,000 Steps Per Day
Cycling can jerk up a sticky mess for your privates. Here’s a sweet fix: honey. Men who ate honey – a source of antioxidants, before cycling, had lower levels of free radicals (which may indicate cell damage in their semen) after eight weeks than a placebo group did, in an Iranian study. Tip: Mix 1/4 cup of raw, unprocessed honey with water, and drink it 90 minutes before a ride, says study author Behzad Maleki.