More Useful Stuff
- +4 Ways You Can Make Your Tinder Profile Irresistible
- +Why You Love the Chase More Than the Relationship
- +Science Says These 4 Traits Can Predict How Long Your Relationship Will Last
- +Pay Attention: These 6 Telltale Signs Mean She’s Into You
- +500 Women Reveal The Top 3 Sex Positions That Make Them Orgasm
Q: Dear Jimmy, I’m 30 and my friends give me grief for dating a 21-year-old. How young is too young for me?
That’s your call, not mine – and not your friends’ either. If she shares your interests and stimulates you (mentally), then you’re already better off than lots of guys. In fact, from what I remember about young ladies, they can be a lot more mature than men your age. Your wisecracking pals make me think that’s probably as true today as it was back when I was playing the field. Who knows – maybe they’re jealous.