More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
On edge? You may need a dose of sports medicine.
New research from Belgium suggests that playing ball sports can help bust stress. In the study, active men who reported the lowest stress levels cited ball sports – volleyball, basketball and rugby – as their favourites to play. The high level of competition can help you tune out the hassles of daily living and provide a sense of control and escape, the researchers say.
Your move: play a league ball sport, like soccer, in lieu of your normal workout at least once a week. Check out The New Science Of Soccer for tips on how to up your game.