More Useful Stuff
- +Michael Phelps & Michael Jordan Have Some Tips For You On How To Stay Calm When The Pressure Is On
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +6 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
- +3 Tricks To Help You Call BS When Someone Is Lying To You
- +If You Can't Stop Passing Gas, You Need To Read This
The influential management professor Andrew DuBrin once said: “To ignore office politics is to ignore those underlining forces that account for the differences in success between equally talented people.” With up to 40 competitors for every post, you need to manage the effect office stereotypes have on your chances of success. Yes, they’re broad caricatures, but they exist, and knowing how they affect your reputation means you can spin them to your advantage. Take our quiz to discover which of the profiles you match, then check the tactics you need to exploit the office dynamics and maximise your earning potential.