More Useful Stuff
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
- +The 5 Exercises Every Guy Should Master & Why
- +Doctors Make Mistakes. Here’s How to Help Them Get Your Diagnosis Right
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
If you spend all day being a desk jockey, it’s time to make sure that your desk faces a window, according to a report presented by the US and Taiwan. Sleep researches compared the quality of life and sleep quality of 49 day shift workers, 22 of whom worked in offices with windows and 27 in windowless spaces. Workers with windows accumulated 173% more white light exposure during the workday and slept an average of 47 minutes longer at night than workers without windows.