More Useful Stuff
- +These 5 Small Little Details Will Make Or Absolutely Wreck Your Look
- +How Do You Stop Burning Yourself Out - Advice From A Coach Who Knows His Sh!t
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
- +Make These 7 Tiny Changes And You'll Lose 5kgs
If you spend all day being a desk jockey, it’s time to make sure that your desk faces a window, according to a report presented by the US and Taiwan. Sleep researches compared the quality of life and sleep quality of 49 day shift workers, 22 of whom worked in offices with windows and 27 in windowless spaces. Workers with windows accumulated 173% more white light exposure during the workday and slept an average of 47 minutes longer at night than workers without windows.