More Useful Stuff
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
- +One Of the Best Lower-Body Exercises On the Planet Just Got Even Better
If you spend all day being a desk jockey, it’s time to make sure that your desk faces a window, according to a report presented by the US and Taiwan. Sleep researches compared the quality of life and sleep quality of 49 day shift workers, 22 of whom worked in offices with windows and 27 in windowless spaces. Workers with windows accumulated 173% more white light exposure during the workday and slept an average of 47 minutes longer at night than workers without windows.