More Useful Stuff
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
- +This Will Be The Hardest 60 Seconds Of Exercise You’ll Do All Week
- +Our Cover Guy Runner Up Came Back From The Lowest Point In His Life By Turning To Fitness. Here's How He Did It
- +Here's How You Can Steal The Rock’s Secret Weapon For Building Muscle
- +Your Guide To The 3 Best Fat-Torching Workout Strategies
Buff, strong and smart is the way to go through life, son. Varsity men who regularly lift weights tend to get higher grades.
Researchers at the University of Texas at Austin discovered that university men who hit the weights at least three days a week scored higher grades than those who didn’t. Why? “We’re not sure, but studies on children suggest that strength training can increase brain function,” says lead study author Dr Xiaofen Deng Keating.
Try this workout to Pack On Muscle and see if you experience an exercise-induced brain boost.