More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +10 Deadlifts You Can Do With Just a Pair Dumbbells
- +Transform Club: This Guy Is Shedding Fat And Reclaiming His Athletic Youth
- +9 Ways to Shred Your Core Using Only a Pullup Bar
Buff, strong and smart is the way to go through life, son. Varsity men who regularly lift weights tend to get higher grades.
Researchers at the University of Texas at Austin discovered that university men who hit the weights at least three days a week scored higher grades than those who didn’t. Why? “We’re not sure, but studies on children suggest that strength training can increase brain function,” says lead study author Dr Xiaofen Deng Keating.
Try this workout to Pack On Muscle and see if you experience an exercise-induced brain boost.