More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Could you refer me to the most cost effective facility?
Prices for routine procedures (think X-rays, MRIs and blood tests) can reach into the thousands, says Jeff Rice, a doctor.
Your doc could send you to a facility that charges a lot more, so push back and say you want the best price around. You could save up to 50%, Dr Rice says.
Will you match my retirement contributions?
That match can make you wealthy. Example: Company A offers you R400k with no match. Company B offers R20 000 less but will match up to 6% of your salary.
After 30 years and with a 7% return, you’ll have R2.4m with Company A, or R4.7m with B.
Their Financial Advisors
What fees are you charging me?
Pay a professional no more than 1% in annual advisory fees to manage your portfolio, and give a discount broker 0.25% per transaction.
Be cautious of fullservice accounts, though. You may be charged up to 10 times what you’d pay a discount broker