More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
Our Hopeless Wanderer and features-writer, Ian McNaught Davis, went on an epic three-week road-trip from the Southern most tip of Africa, Aghulus, to that place right up there at the top, Messina.
Between getting to grips with his new ride’s automatic gearbox, picking up hitchhikers, building camp fires with strangers and even doing some work along the way, #MHRoadTrip!, Ian shot some footage and edited it into this neat little teaser vid.
Feast your eyes, fill up your car, throw in a warm top and get out there! Oh, and be sure to get hold of our June issue for Ian’s 5000-word epic on the State of The South African Man.