More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Treat yourself to the sultry vocal stylings of SA’s favorite pop music maker, Danny K. Hate him or love him, his new stuff is catchy and as good as anything the US artists are putting out. Get to Boardwalk Casino on Saturday at 8pm. Tickets through computicket.
Get your festive party started early at Oolong Lounge on Saturday. We’re not sure how far back they’re going at this Old School vs New School Party, but it shouldn’t affect the vibe too much.
Bodyweight, front rack, Zercher, anything goes. Just squat. Try getting more explosive on the up by doing a 3-2-1 timing (three counts on a slow and controlled descent, two count pause at the bottom of your squat, and a one count explosive lift to full hip extension).
The doctor of LOLs is at the iZulu Theatre this weekend. Get tickets for Riaad Moosa’s Doctor’s Orders at computicket.
If you go down to Nasrec on Sunday, you’ll find a fleet of pimped out VWs and a display of classic automobiles at the aptly named Classic Car Show. Tickets at computicket.
Christmas comes early to the botanical gardens of Gauteng. Catch Carols in the Garden with the Bala brothers on Saturday (Walter Sisulu Gardens) and Sunday (PTA Botanical Gardens) at 6pm. Entrance is R100 at the gates.